I hold group bootcamp training sessions during the week at Grenoside Park (S35) and Stannington Park (S6). You can book on to these by contacting me either via my Facebook page link here, or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sessions are on the following days and times
St Mark’s Church, Main Street, Grenoside – Monday / 5:30pm – Thursday / 6:00pm
Christ Church Hall, School Lane, Stannington – Wednesday / 6:00pm – Saturday 10:30am
- The sessions will last between 45-60 minutes.
- Will consist of a warm up, strength work, circuit/HIIT with a cool down at the end. The majority of the strength work will be completed with resistance bands. If you have an allergy to latex, please let me know in advance so I can prepare.
- Before being able to attend, a Physical Activity Readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q), and informed consent form will need to be completed. I will email the links out to you when confirming first session. If you could complete before your first session that would be great. If you don’t complete before then unfortunately you will be unable to take part.
- Cancellation Policy. For a full refund I need to be notified at least 24 hours before your scheduled session so I can open the place up to someone else. No refunds for any cancellations within 24 hours.
- Finally, make sure you work hard and have fun! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask me 🙂
Group Training Session Cost (Grenoside) – £4.00 per session if paid directly in to business account. Please contact me directly for business bank details.
Group Training Session Cost (Stannington) – £4.50 per session if paid directly in to business account. Please contact me directly for business bank details.
I also offer a loyalty scheme. Once you have paid for 10 sessions you get the 11th session for free!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through the contact page here
If you’re looking for an online coach then feel free to visit www.FITR-You.com for more details.
If you’re an employer looking to provide group training sessions for employees, please click here for more information