I hold group bootcamp training sessions during the week at St Mark’s Church, Grenoside (S35) and Christ Church Hall, Stannington (S6). You can book on to these by contacting me either via my Facebook page link here, or by emailing me at [email protected].
Sessions are on the following days and times
St Mark’s Church, Main Street, Grenoside – Tuesday 5:45pm
Christ Church Hall, Stannington – Wednesday 6:15pm
- The sessions will last 45 minutes.
- Will consist of a warm up, strength work, circuit/HIIT with a cool down at the end. The majority of the strength work will be completed with resistance bands. If you have an allergy to latex, please let me know in advance so I can prepare.
- Before being able to attend, a Physical Activity Readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q), and informed consent form will need to be completed. I will email the links out to you when confirming first session. If you could complete before your first session that would be great. If you don’t complete before then unfortunately you will be unable to take part.
- Cancellation Policy (for PAYG only). For a full refund I need to be notified at least 24 hours before your scheduled session so I can open the place up to someone else. No refunds for any cancellations within 24 hours.
- Finally, make sure you work hard and have fun! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask me 🙂
Sessions are priced at £6 per session unless you sign up to a monthly payment package.
Please see below the option available.
Option – If you pay for 1 session a week up front by direct debit it would cost you £20pm
If you would like to pay on a monthly basis, please email me with which option you would like to go with and I’ll send you the form to complete bank details
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through the contact page here